I really enjoyed commenting on these first three kids' blog post. The first week, I read Madison's post from Vancouver Island. Madison is in middle school in Comox Valley which is a small town in Vacouver Island. Madison loves living in the country, she does not like the city. Her nickname is Muffy and all of her friends call her that. She has only lived in Comox Valley and she was born on the warmest day of the year there. She wants to do something with children when she gets older. Her three career choices are a kindergarten teacher, a daycare worker, or a pediatrician. I told her I thought it was great that she loved kids so much and told how I do as well. Madison's passion is art. She loves to draw and decorate. She had a post asking what colors she should do her room in and she showed a picture of her idea and asked people what they thought. I shared with her about my passion, playing piano, and also told her a few things we had in common. Madison's blogs were really interesting and she is a very smart young girl.
The next student's blog I read was Robert's at Pt England School. Robert was so excited because they had just received their netbooks at school that day. The kids had to sit in a session first where they were taught how to use them. Robert and his other classmates use their netbooks for emailing, blogging, playing games, and using Google Docs. I let Robert know how fortunate they were to get the chance to have netbooks because there are a lot of school who do not have them!
The last C4K post I read was from Mr. Wolfe's class in Birmingham, Alabama. She posted a picture (to the left) and said she hoped it brightened everyone's day and that we should share joy, love, peace, happiness, friendship, and loyalty. I told her who I was and where I went to school and that I really liked her post and the picture she put on her blog!

No comments:
Post a Comment