Sunday, March 6, 2011



Summary of C4T #2
This week the teacher I was assigned to was Ms. Edna Sackson from What Ed Said. Ms. Sackson's most recent post was titled Change Isn't Easy. Ms. Sackson made some really good comparisons of things a teacher may have to change about her style of teaching but it is all for the good of helping the students learn more. On point she made in particular that I really think wouldn't be easy was "working in a closed classroom to sharing a flexible open environment." For me, this would probably be hard because once I am used to something, I don't like for it to change much! But, I know it would be for the best of the students. That is the point I made when I commented on Ms. Sackson's post. I also mentioned that change could be very difficult for some and even more difficult for others. Once a person is set in their ways, it may be hard to change them. I also mentioned that some of the things she was talking about changing were some of the things I am learning in my classes this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment