Sunday, April 24, 2011

c4k 6 summary

C4K 4-6 Summary



For the C4K #4 post, I was assigned to a student named Denim in Room 19 at Pt. England School. This student was year 7/8 and he wrote on his first blog, "I am in Room 19." I responded to him telling him my name, where I went to school and that I was happy to have the opportunity to be able to connect with kids like this around the world. I also asked what they were learning in class right now. However, I did not get a response from him.

C4K #5 post, was Donny at Pt. England. He drew a picture and put the caption, "I am ready to play the Pt England way - playing sensible games. What a beautiful sunny day to play." In this class the teacher interprets the students' thoughts onto their blog. I responded to him and said how I liked the picture he drew and told him about myself and where I went to school.


C4K #6 was a student in room 14, 5th and 6th grade in Tauranga, NZ. The students post was about integrity. There were many people from the school who held up signs with their meaning of integrity written on them. I left a comment saying who I was, where I was from and said how awesome it is that they get to do that and keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment